Friday 17 August 2012

The Wedding Video Review

I went to see The Wedding Video with  my friend today. I was a bit apprehensive about it at first as I heard it only got a 3 out of 5. But it is one of the funniest films I have seen in a long time. Without giving any spoilers, I will tell you a bit about the plot. The Wedding Video stars Celebrity Juice star as Raife Moyle, Hot Fuzz and St Trinians star Lucy Punch as Saskia Dutton, Tim's fiancee and Great Movie Mistakes presenter Robert Webb as Tim Moyle, Raife's brother and Saskia's fiancee. I wonder if he found any mistakes in this movie? ;)

Anyway, allons-y on with the review :) The Wedding Video is about traveller Raife coming home to be his brother Tim's best man. Raife decides to make a wedding video for Tim and Saskia as a wedding present. And let's just say, what a wedding video he makes :) It is full of laughs, blunders and pre-wedding jitters and even the odd weird moment (or two).

My favourite part of The Wedding Video was definately the relationship between Raife and Tim. Even though they were brothers, you could never meet anyone so different. They were like chalk and cheese but somehow their relationship worked. And I loved it.

Now comes the bits of the movie I didn't like. And to be honest, there wasn't that many bits I didn't like. I felt sometimes the movie was a bit rushed and I felt some of the gags were repeated in places. But apart from that, I feel the pros exterminate the cons.

I'd give this movie 9 out of 10 and I would recommend anyone to see it (except younger children as it does contain swearing and nudity.)

I hope you enjoyed my The Wedding Video review and remember GERONIMO!

Love DoctorWhoGal x

1 comment:

  1. It does look funny, I shall be putting it on my LoveFilm list.

    ReplyDelete